“I had high expectations of what I wanted to be able to gross for my first year’s operations from marketing ATC services. I have already grossed more than that amount and expect to double the projected gross for the first year.”
Danny Lanz – ATC Franchisee – Irvine, California
If you think you might qualify to be a Certified ATC Trainer/Executive Coach, let’s set up a virtual meeting to discuss it. If after the virtual meeting, you and ATC both think you could be a good fit, we will arrange for a virtual Discovery visit, which will be spread out over two days, during which time you will have a chance to ask your questions of the ATC executives and other support team members.
After the Discovery visit, if you and ATC feel that you should move ahead as an ATC unit franchisee, we will schedule your Initial Training to be provided virtually two hours per weekday for four weeks.
• Corporate training is estimated to be over $150 billion worldwide per year
• Executive coaching is estimated to be a $2.36 billion per year industry
As an ATC franchisee, you will be trained to become a certified ATC trainer/executive coach using ATC’s proprietary methods and tools to acquire management development training and executive coaching clients.
“Companies invest in management development and executive coaching because they bring about greater results from the executives and other managers trained and/or coached.” Peter Brougham-Cook
Benefits Of Becoming An ATC Trainer/Coach
• Ongoing Training And Support
• Significant Potential Income From Multiple Revenue Sources
• Multiple Ways To Deliver Training And Executive Coaching
• ATC System Makes It Easy To Deliver Management Training And Executive Coaching
• Integrated Client Acquisition System
• Enjoy Great Work / Life Balance
Profile Of ATC Franchisee/Licensee Candidates
• Intelligent and well educated with management level experience
• Great communication skills
• Self-motivated and tenacious with the drive to succeed
• Comfortable closing a client although previous sales experience is not required
• Committed to doing ongoing marketing
• Not needing to borrow any money for upfront payments to ATC or working capital needs to run an ATC business
As an ATC trainer/coach using your business life experience enables you to generate income doing what you enjoy doing, while avoiding the grind and politics of working for others. If you are currently working for a company, consider leaving and, instead, follow your passion.
Please contact us to learn more about the ATC franchisee or licensee opportunities.
Are You A Good Fit?
Submit your resume for consideration. Let us know what makes you stand out from the crowd.Apply Today